Do you love PC games?
Do you love Computer and networking?
Do you love organizing and cleaning?
Do you love helping people?
Then let's apply now.
Hourly Wage Schedule – Customer Service Position
- $10/Hour for the training period for 1~2 months.
- $10/H ~ $15/H for starting depends on the work performance after the training period.
- $1 increase every 6 months if qualified, up to $20.
Please be aware of the following:
- You need to know the basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- You need to keep the store tidy and follow up with some cleaning duties.
- You need to follow up with the counter-customer service.
- This is not a position for the summer vacation or seasonal job.
- This is not a position for the IT guys. We hire IT guys only from the current employees if qualified.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver’s license.
- Be friendly and comfortable working directly with customers.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
We are looking for an experienced Event Coordinator to organize excellent events. You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterward. An event coordinator must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate. The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Research vendors and volunteers (Streamers, Tournament MCs and etc.)
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Hire personnel
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations, etc.)
- Do final checks on the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
- Event Promotion.
- Be someone who loves gaming and is a bit of an entrepreneur.
- Plan and run store-level esports events, game tournaments, and parties.
- Organize store team members for tournaments and build a practice, and review schedule.
- Take responsibility for promoting the eSports program through social media, our website, and the gaming community.
- Produce relevant eSports content on Twitch, TikTok, Instagram, and F&B.
- Create and maintain a handbook with guidelines and requirements for the eSports program.
- Take responsibility for developing and enforcing all eSports and arena policies and procedures.
- Responsible for purchasing, maintaining, and keeping an accurate inventory of all program equipment.
- Collaborate with store Ops to gather customer feedback.
- Proven experience as an event coordinator.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and positive interactions with store associates.
- Research eSports market to follow industry trends and increase appeal to customers.
- A proven track record of organizing successful events.
- Software skills for MS Office, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Able to handle stress and remain calm.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Degree in hospitality management, public relations, or relevant field is preferred