Do you love PC games?
Do you love Computer and networking?
Do you love organizing and cleaning?
Do you love helping people?
Then let's apply now.
Hourly Wage Schedule – Customer Service Position
- $10/Hour for the training period for 1~2 months.
- $10/H ~ $15/H for starting depends on the work performance after the training period.
- $1 increase every 6 months if qualified, up to $20.
Please be aware of the following:
- You need to know the basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- You need to keep the store tidy and follow up with some cleaning duties.
- You need to follow up with the counter-customer service.
- This is not a position for the summer vacation or seasonal job.
- This is not a position for the IT guys. We hire IT guys only from the current employees if qualified.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver’s license.
- Be friendly and comfortable working directly with customers.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be someone who loves gaming and is a bit of an entrepreneur.
- Take responsibility for promoting the eSports program through social media, our website, and the Triad’s gaming community.
- Create and maintain handbook with guidelines and requirements for the eSports program.
- Take responsibility for developing and enforcing all eSports and Arena policies and procedures.
- Responsible for purchasing, maintaining, and keeping an accurate inventory of all program equipment.
- Competitive gaming coaching or playing experience preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the intricacies of multiple games, consoles, platforms, and other gaming equipment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to organize, motivate, and manage professional staff and teams.