Play with Hunter-M
How the Tournament Process Works
Review event information & rule documents on the event posts on the bottom of the page. You will find all important information and documents on the post for your specific tournament.
Registration on Smash.GG
- To register, please go to the event page, each event page will have the link of Smash GG for the registration.
- Registration as a team or single player both are welcome. If you are single-player, the tournament admin will assign you to a team as a random method.
- Discord account is a requirement for the registration. So, please make a Discord account if you don’t have it before the registration.
- Please visit https://discord.com to make an account on Discord. All players need it for team communication.
Registration in Person
- Please visit one of our two stores, Hunter-M and I-Battle. Each branch is ready with paper based registration. Our counter staff will follow up with you.
- In-person registration can also be done as a team or free agent.
- Those registering in person are still required to join the Discord server.
Join the Discord server for finding teams and communicating.
Practicing at Hunter-M
– We strongly recommend to have a store membership because 2 hours of free service time as a team practicing will be given to all store membership holders for every event for current and future.
You need to check the tournament bracket once the registration period is over on Smash GG.
Players should also regularly check the Discord server, as all updates and communications from the tournament admins will be posted through Discord.
Every event participants are needed to clear the same week of registration ending for the first week’s match. It is required to clear at least the weekends, though we encourage teams to schedule their matches on week days as well. You cannot say you are busy even on the weekend when your team captain asks you for the match schedule.
Each team’s captain and tournament admin will adjust tournament schedule.
– If there is an match between A Team and B Team
– A Team gives to B Team 4 Available match schedule, B Team should accept one of the 4 schedule
Two teams will visit either Hunter-M or I-Battle Lan Center for the match by team captain’s following.
After the tournament match, There will be public announcement of Winner & Prizing.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams will be invited to the grand final event in several month later.
Hunter-M eSports PC Gaming
Hunter-M welcomes everyone and anyone who enjoy playing games maintaining good vibes and friendly attitude.
Leave the troubles outside the door and come in enjoy and relax and most importantly have fun!